Obsess is a platform that enables brands and retailers to create discovery-driven, branded, immersive shopping experiences for mobile.
Immersive shopping experiences created with Obsess work across all your channels:
We offer the following 3 types of experiences currently supported by our platform. Some example use cases for each format are listed below.
Shoppable 360 scenes
Look all around inside a scene
- Create a VR catalog or a VR lookbook so customers can experience a collection immersively and interactively shop it
- Transport the customer to exotic locations eg. to a beach while shopping swimwear
Shoppable 360 Spaces
Move around and explore a 3D space
- Let customers shop your physical store from anywhere
- Create a custom-designed digital store eg. based on the inspiration behind the current collection
- Show products in contextual environments eg. home products in a house
Shoppable 360 video
Feel immersed inside a video
- Let customers experience your runway show from the front row without being there or take them backstage
- Let customers step inside your latest campaign and interactively shop it
All experience types offer the following features:
- Select products from the environment and get information about them
- See additional content about anything in the environment in the form of text, images, videos, carousels
- See products in 3D, rotate them, zoom in
- Save products you like and purchase
- Gaze tracking to automatically trigger information
- Analytics on all user interactions
The VR experience for Vera Bradley's new home collection is available in stores around the US, and on verabradley.com.
Obsess was chosen by Walmart as a winner of Innov8: a virtual commerce competition organized by Store No. 8. We created a beautiful, photorealistic CG virtual store for Rebecca Minkoff, that included the ability to shop editorial and runway from within the store, and complete the checkout process within VR.
In collaboration with Samsung and FTL Moda, Obsess created an interactive runway experience for 5 designers.
We are obsessed with using cutting-edge technology to create outstanding user experiences. Obsess founder Neha Singh was previously an engineer and Tech Lead at Google for 5 years and the Head of Product at Vogue for 4 years. Our team consists of AR/VR Unity engineers and 3D designers. We believe that 3D will become the most fun and addictive medium for shopping.
We are based in New York City. Contact Us if you are interested in learning more about Obsess.