Obsess is a platform that enables brands and retailers to create discovery-driven, branded, immersive 360 shopping experiences across all channels.
Virtual Reality shopping experiences created with Obsess work across all your channels:
We offer the following 3 types of experiences currently supported by our platform. We can align with a campaign shoot you are planning to capture 360 assets.
Shoppable 360 scenes
Look all around inside a scene
- Put the user in the middle of a location shoot
- Transport the user to exotic locations like a beach while shopping for swimwear
- Make your editorial imagery immersive
Shoppable 360 Spaces
Move around and explore a 3D space
- Let shoppers visit a store virtually
- Show products in contextual environments eg. home products inside a house
- Create a space based on the inspiration behind a collection
Shoppable 360 video
Feel immersed inside a video
- Put the user in the front row of a fashion show or take them backstage
- Put the user in the middle of a campaign video
- Create a VR lookbook .
All experience types offer the following features:
- Select products from the environment and get information about them
- See additional content about anything in the environment in the form of text, images, videos, carousels
- Save products you like
- Optionally see products in 3D, rotate them, zoom in/out
- Gaze tracking to automatically trigger actions
- Analytics on all user interactions
The VR experience for Vera Bradley's new home collection is available in stores around the US, and on verabradley.com.
In collaboration with Samsung and FTL Moda, Obsess created an interactive runway experience for 5 designers.
Our team is obsessed with using cutting-edge technology to create outstanding user experiences. We founded Obsess because we believe that VR can become the most fun and addictive medium for shopping.
Founder & CEO
Neha started her career at Google, where she was a Software Engineer and Tech Lead for 5 years. She then led product at AHAlife, a luxury e-commerce startup. She was most recently the Head of Product at Vogue for 3.5 years. Neha holds a graduate degree in Computer Science from MIT.
Cofounder & VP of Engineering
Daniel began his career at Microsoft and has 12 years of experience in software engineering. He was Lead Engineer at AHAlife and VP of Engineering at Architizer, an architecture startup. Most recently, he was the Director of Engineering at GQ.